|Job title :
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Job published :
|16 days ago
One of our well known clients is looking for an experienced Kronos Consultant. This is an initial 9 month contract role (strong possibility of extension) that can be based anywhere in Australia. You’ll be part of a supportive and collaborative team!
- 9 month Contract Opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Great Project Environment
- Work on UKG/Kronos and the 3 areas within the Application: Leave, Schedules/Rostering, Awards and Agreements
- Work closely with the business and vendor to understand and document business requirements and proposed solutions
- Be across all aspects of WorkForce dimensions (WFD) management configurations, implementations, modifications and upgrades of time and attendance initiatives including gathering and defining requirements, gap analysis, design, development, and support
- 5+ years ‘hands on’ exposure to Kronos timesheet and rostering application and SAP SF applications, EC and ECP in particular
- Ability to work on complex, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Occasional travel interstate as per business need
For further information please call Catherine at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa