|Job title :||IT Project Manager - Retail|
|Start date :||7/22/2020|
|Job Reference :||445286_1|
|Job published :||24 days ago|
Our client is looking for an experienced IT project manager with strong retail experience to head up a number of IT initiatives & projects. This will be a varied role with IT systems covering numerous retail operations. The projects will range in value from circa $50k-$250k. The role will report directly to the manager of IT retail operations. The role will involve scoping, driving and delivering multiple IT initiatives at any one time.
- Strong IT Project Management at least 5 + years of IT implementation experience within the retail industry
- Can demonstrate experience managing at concurrent IT retail projects
- Strong delivery and deployment experience
- Experience setting up plans for Training, User Acceptance, Testing and Post GoLive support
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Proven ability to "Drive" projects to success
- High attention to detail
- An ability to influence others
- Providing effective leadership to team members, users, and other relevant personnel
- SAP experience
How to Apply
This is an exciting new role which will offer you invaluable experience on a range of IT projects. So if you have the relevant experience and a proven track record of successfully delivering IT Projects, then please....Apply Now!
For further information please call Jack Bland in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa