|Job title :||HR Rostering Business Analyst|
|Salary :||$500 - $600 per day + 9.5% super|
|Start date :||7/15/2020|
|Duration :||3 months|
|Job Reference :||445046_2|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
HR Rostering Business Analyst
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Business Analyst who has worked extensively within Rostering systems to support the Project Manager to deliver an enterprise wide Rostering solution. You will be responsible for business process mapping, developing & managing requirements and testing. You will be involved in the documentation of both functional & non-functional requirements and developing requirements traceability matrices. This is an opportunity to work at a highly recognised organisation based in Melbourne.
- Experience working on Rostering implementation projects as a Business Analyst is essential. Experience in Kronos Workforce Dimensions will be highly regarded
- Extensive experience in developing process maps and highly detailed design documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Prior exposure to identifying project risks & issues, and managing these to ensure project delivery
- Strong self-starter committed to the improvement of products and services
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply for this position
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you're ready for your next challenge then please apply now! Apply by uploading your CV in MS Word format only.
For more information, call Keely at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092.
You must have Australian Citizenship to apply for this position, as security clearance will need to be obtained.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists