|Job title :||Data Migration Lead|
|Start date :||2/13/2020|
|Duration :||6 Months|
|Job Reference :||426022_1|
|Job published :||8 months ago|
This role is working for an end user, they have recently acquired a new company and they are looking to amalgamate their legacy system into SAP. The role will be working on Manual Data (excel), cleanse and extraction. As the lead you will be interacting with the business to work on strategy, mapping and process. This is an exciting role in a project environment.
· Lead end to end data migration from multiple legacy systems to new platform.
· Be responsible for the building data pipes to move, cleanse and enrich data using transformation tools.
· Partner with business to identify and implement data quality and reconciliation checkpoints.
· Work collaboratively with Downer’s IT departments, System Integrator / Application Vendor, the project team and the key stakeholders
· Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery
· Manage the planning and execution of data migration efforts to meet committed delivery dates.
· Minimum 5+ IT Industry experience across a broad range of technology platforms
· Minimum 5 years experience in Data Migration and transformation with SAP
· Proven experience in leading data migration teams
· Experience in performing system data analysis and source to target data mapping.
· Demonstrated experience in data storage, data model and data migration issues in complex systems
How to Apply
Call Jack in our Melbourne Head office on 0393480092 or Apply through the Advertisement.