|Job title :||Data Engineer / Teradata DBA|
|Start date :||10/28/2021|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||553838_1|
|Job published :||30 days ago|
As the Data Engineer / Teradata DBA, the main purpose of the role is to provide Teradata administration, maintenance and ongoing development related to BAU activities.
- Teradata administration, maintenance and ongoing development related to BAU activities
- Develop data-set processes for data modelling, mining and production
- Perform collection, cleansing, merging and management of data from various sources across the business
- Ensure systems meet business requirements
- Build and maintain new data structures and design data processing systems
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in Teradata administration, maintenance and ongoing development related to BAU activities
- Proven customer orientation and ability to implement and manage a client focused service delivery
- Demonstrated creativity in the development of innovative solutions required within a complex environment
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and service delivery experience
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to facilitate communication between different functions of the organisation
- Must have strong SQL experience
- Proven IT experience in developing, deploying, and supporting BI systems, ideally with MicroStrategy
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse or SAP HANA (advantageous)
How to apply?
If you're looking for a supportive and fun team, then please apply now!
For more information, please call Maria in our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Ensure your resume is uploaded in only MS word format.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.