|Job title :||CX / Digital Strategy Consultant|
|Start date :||1/22/2020|
|Duration :||6 Months|
|Job Reference :||2001051_1|
|Job published :||28 days ago|
Our client is currently under taking a large project to improve customer experience. As a CX (Customer Experience) and digital strategy expert the role will be focused around the analysis and development of the digital communication strategy with a view to improving customer experience. You will be responsible for analysis of current / future order methods and channels. The role will consider new technologies for ordering methods and how to implement change.
- Though leadership to develop a digital communication strategy.
- develop strategy across sales, logistics and other impacted business units.
- Align digital strategy and customer road map to ensure consistency
- Develop governance processes
- Develop growth
- Support the development and documentation of user stories to support the system requirements for the orders models of the future.
- Proven track record of developing and adopting a successful digital strategy
- FMCG Experience
- Customer Experience
- Understanding of customers, sales, logistics processes within FMCG
- Advanced problem solving & stakeholder engagement
- Negotiating complex agreements
How to apply
These opportunities don't come around often so if you are looking for a role to work the latest technologies then...........APPLY NOW
For further information please call Jack in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to Opportunities@SpellerInternational.com.au
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa