|Job title :||CRM Functional Analyst|
|Start date :||07/24/2021|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||548538_1|
|Job published :||about 2 months ago|
Purpose of the role:
To be considered for this opportunity you would ideally have:
- SAP solution design and configuration experience with significant depth in SAP CRM and experience working across the CX suite (C4C, SMC, Ecomm) and S/4Hana with demonstrated experience with SAP platform upgrades
- 5 + years’ experience as an IT solution design or functional consultant role
Key Responsibilities & requirement:
- Lead the analysis, solution architecture and specifications for the defined Business processes for SAP application solutions changes and enhancements in the CRM and CX (C4C, Ecomm & SMC) space.
- Design and build SAP configurations and technical changes taking into consideration process, data and interface design in SAP CRM
- Assist with testing, data conversion and cutover activities following IT change control procedures
- Provide guidance where SAP upgrade features can be utilized to meet stabilization requirements or optimise/improve existing process solutions
- Analyse SAP upgrade release notes and develop functional plans and solutions so that the CRM & CX platform can be upgraded with minimal business disruption
For more details about this exciting role, please call Maria in our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092 or apply with the link.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa