|Job title :||Business Analyst (Agile)|
|Start date :||01/04/2022|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||556295_1|
|Job published :||17 days ago|
An initial 6 month contract is available now for the right Business Analyst with solid Agile experience. Exciting times await the right person as you dive straight into a high profile project!
- Exciting new project
- Innovative, collaborative team
- Long term possibilities- Melbourne
Our client, a global market leader, is seeking a Business Analyst for a large and exciting project. This is an initial 6 month contract position based in Melbourne and it has definite potential to extend for the right person. This is a fast-paced role in a manufacturing/ supply chain environment. The initial task will be to focus on a 'Single View of Customer' project as part of their Salesforce enhancements.
- Capturing and defining User Stories
- Defining Acceptance Criterias
- Performing QA and SIT testing
- Writing UAT Test Scripts and guiding the users through UAT
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst (in an Agile environment preferably)
- Experience in a manufacturing or supply chain business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Any exposure/ knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial
- Experience working in a lean team
If you want a team-orientated culture where new ideas are embraced and variety is assured, APPLY NOW!
For further information please call Keely at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa