|Job title :||BI Specialist (Data Engineer)|
|Start date :||1/13/2021|
|Duration :||6 month contract|
|Job Reference :||489120_1|
|Job published :||12 days ago|
The Business Intelligence Specialist supports the achievement of the company’s Vision and the Business Unit Purpose by ensuring that the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence system provides the Business with the reporting and analytics solution in which to leverage competitive advantage.
This includes the engagement and support of business users in the technical design, development, implementation and the ongoing support of BI solutions, with an emphasis on access, usage, security and quality of information assets.
Skills & Experience Required;
- Proven IT experience in developing, deploying, and supporting BI systems, especially MicroStrategy in a multi-site national network
- Proven customer orientation and ability to implement and manage a client focused service delivery
- Demonstrated creativity in the development of innovative solutions required within a complex environment
- Successfully delivered large technology solutions
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and service delivery experience
- Demonstrated excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and negotiate at all levels to achieve effective outcomes, in addition to the creation and maintenance of excellent and ongoing working relationships
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to facilitate communication between different functions of the organisation
- Demonstrated success in facilitating strategy/innovation cultures across both business and technology participants
- Technology or business consulting background (advantageous)
- Experience in the retail, wholesale, or consumer driven industry sectors (advantageous)
- Experience with Teradata
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse or SAP HANA (advantageous)
How to apply?
If you're looking for the next step in your career, working for a supportive and fun team, then please apply now!
For more information, please call Maria in our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Ensure your resume is uploaded in only MS word format.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.