|Job title :||AWS Cloud Integration Business Analyst|
|Start date :||07/21/2021|
|Duration :||3 Months|
|Job Reference :||547912_1|
|Job published :||12 days ago|
AWS Cloud Integration Business Analyst
Our well-known clients are looking for an experienced Business Analyst for a contract role based in Melbourne. The role is for an end user and you will be tasked with working closely with the business in a fast paced and challenging environment. The role is in the pharmaceutical sector and the project will be developing an electronic prescriptions platform on AWS. This role will be focused on looking at integration, orchestration engines and cross domain work flows across a number of systems including SAP.
The role will be involved from the initial stages of the project and will require a seasoned business analyst with skills across;
- 7 + years of Business Analyst experience in ERP environments
- Experience with Orchestration Engines (Preferred)
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Ability to document business requirements & map business processes
- Experience on cross domain workflows
- Experience with cloud integration
- SAP (Preferred)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, be able to bridge communication between business and IT
- Energetic and proactive and able to work collaboratively with others
- A high level of stakeholder management and communication skills
This position will offer you a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that encourages staff to progress their career
So if you are looking to take the next step in your career with a large organisation then APPLY NOW!
Please call Jack in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or click Apply Now
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa.