|Job title :||SAP Trainer - 1 year fixed term position|
|Start date :||6/1/2020|
|Job Reference :||442500_2|
|Job published :||about 1 year ago|
An excellent opportunity has presented itself for a small number of SAP Trainers to join an organisation that thrives in delivering ERP Solutions to organisations.
**Please note, here at Speller International we are seeking individuals with varying levels of experience, from 2-3 years through to 10 years plus**
- Great Team Environment
- Enjoyable, multifaceted role
- Exciting new project
Your great people skills, Systems knowledge, fun personality, and drive will ensure effective delivery of documentation and user training during this exciting and busy project!
We are looking for several candidates with varying levels of Training from 2-3 years through to over 10 years.
The candidates we favour will have experience delivering Training and bring with them an initial understanding of Productivity Systems, how Systems operate and a passion to train in these.
- Build training requirements, develop e-learning and instructor led courses, and deliver
- Training for the Enterprise Business System (SAP)
- Processes for continual updating
- Business Processes for use
- Content structure
- Perform a Training Needs Analysis against the current functionality within the system
- to develop training for users in the current system
- Provide knowledge transfer to identified project team members (as required)
- High degree of client focus; meeting and exceeding immediate and future needs of client
- Understanding of Productivity Systems and minimum 2 years’ experience in a Training based role, e.g. Teacher
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- A real desire to learn in depth about SAP and a passion to deliver and develop content around this
- Ability to work within a team; work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals
- and motivate people to work together to achieve results for the business
- Ability to liaise with SMEs at various levels to ensure needs are addressed
- Self-motivated and free thinking/open minded
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and challenging situations
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and gain support, including the building and
- Maintaining of relationships and networks
- Able to take on task with minimal supervision
Before you click Apply Now! Please ensure that your contact details are included in your CV and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists www.spellerinternational.com.au
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen and reside, or look to relocate to ACT.