Our client is looking for an experienced SAP Data Architect to help analyse, model and devise strategy / architecture for a complex SAP environment. This will be for an initial 6 month contract. There are a number of project initiatives in flight including a transition to S/4 Hana. This Role witll be a key role in this transition project.
• Lead data architect on S/4 HANA transition program, responsible for ensuring data related solution outcomes align to the enterprise architecture and agreed business outcomes
• Data architecture input on a strategic Data Governance project
• Supply data solution architecture services to projects as required
• Ensures a commercial focus on all solution work to ensure that the desired business outcomes are met
• Partners with delivery and operational teams to ensure solutions are delivered in a timely way and are supportable
• Ensures architecture decisions are identified, addressed and governed in a timely manner to support effective delivery
• When solution architecture issues are escalated, communicates with both external (e.g. solution vendors) and internal (e.g. business managers) parties to identify the best solution that meets our business and customer needs. This includes negotiation with those external and internal stakeholders to drive the best outcome
• Maintains awareness of IT technology trends and developments, identifying potentially relevant emerging technologies
• Builds strong, trusted relationships with business and IT stakeholders. This includes providing thought leadership to our businesses to form pragmatic ideas and initiatives that utilise current and emerging technologies General Requirements (applicable to all architecture roles/services)
• Expert understanding of data domain architecture methodology and practices
• Expert understanding of SAP data architecture within C/4HANA, Success Factors, IS-U, SAP ECC and S/4HANA systems including the differences between them and key considerations when transitioning to S/4 HANA.
• Expert understanding of SAP data technologies, including SAP BW and BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Business Objects, SAP Information Steward, SAP Data Services etc.
• Solid understanding of data technology market across a diverse set of technologies including Microsoft cloud data solutions
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a SAP data and analytics architect supporting projects in a mid-large sized organisation
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a SAP data and analytics architect supporting S/4 HANA transition/conversion projects, including at least 2 end-end S/4 HANA projects
• Minimum 3 years utility industry experience, preferably with electricity distribution business’
• Significant experience working collaboratively and effectively with system integrators and multiple vendors to develop integrated architectures aligned with business outcomes
• Experience at documenting architectures in SPARX Enterprise Architecture system
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for the next step in your career, then please apply now! For more information call Jack at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092.
Ensure your CV is uploaded in MS Word Format only - applicants must have the appropriate Australian work visa to apply.