|Job title :||SAP Project/ Cutover Manager (ECP)|
|Start date :||9/14/2020|
|Job Reference :||472320_1|
|Job published :||10 days ago|
SuccessFactors Project Manager
Our client is seeking the expertise of an experienced SAP Project/ Cutover Manager to deliver their SAP SuccessFactors (ECP) project to success. This contract role is based in Sydney and will take you past Christmas into the New Year.
In this role you will plan, manage and execute cutover activities for SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding (ONB), Employee Central (EC), Employee Central Payroll (ECP) modules. You will also help resolve any outstanding defects with the test team, work with the implementation partner to clearly detail the cutover plan and then overlay this with all activities required on the client side to supplement this. This will involve activities from HR, IT and Finance teams. The PM will ensure that BAU teams are ready to accept the new solution and have the necessary knowledge to support the new solution.
- Experience in planning, managing and execution of cutover activities for SAP SuccessFactors ONB, EC, ECP
- Experience with implementing of n integration solution between ECP and the S/4 HANA finance system
- Experience in managing BAU and Support team readiness for cutover and post go-live support
- Experience managing data migration from legacy systems to EC/ECP
- Ability to manage stakeholders all levels of an organisation
- Preparation of regular project status reporting and providing status updates to various Project Governance forums
- Proactive management of project risks/issues
This is a great opportunity to bring your strong leadership and project management skills and your functional knowledge within SuccessFactors ECP or SAP Payroll to get the best out of the delivery of this project.
For more information please call Jack in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or click on the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate New Zealand work visa