|Job title :||SAP Project Manager|
|Start date :||5/25/2021|
|Job Reference :||545346_1|
|Job published :||27 days ago|
SAP Project Manager
Our client, a true market leader, is seeking a Senior SAP Project Manager to be part of a large team to deliver a multitude of projects. This position is based in Melbourne but could be worked remotely for the right candidate. You will never be bored in this fast-paced environment and your solid background of project delivery will see you through to success.
In this role, you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of multiple, concurrent projects of varying sizes. You need to be a ‘hands-on’ project manager; preparing your own project plans, reports, critical paths etc., along with being on the ground with the team, motivating them and driving delivery.
- Minimum 8 years' experience as a Project Manager, primarily in an SAP environment
- 10 years' experience working on IT projects
- Proven ability to manage a range of budgets and team sizes
- A background as a "hands-on" Functional Consultant in Supply Chain, Warehousing or Manufacturing before moving into Project Management will be highly advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
How to Apply?
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a great organisation, managing a constant stream of varied projects in an experienced team! For further information, please call Keely at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa