|Job title :||SAP Project Manager|
|Start date :||7/28/2020|
|Duration :||Long term contract|
|Job Reference :||445510_1|
|Job published :||17 days ago|
This is an amazing contract opportunity for an experienced SAP Project Manager for a 6 month engagement. The purpose of the role is to manage their technical projects.
- Deliver 2 technical upgrades
- Control costs in line with budget expectations.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Ensure correct documentation is maintained.
- Ensure resourcing is managed appropriately.
The skills required:
- Can demonstrate minimum of 10 years’ experience as a SAP Project Manager
- Ideally will have completed a SAP PI/PO upgrade
- Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes
- Follow project best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of project management software
- A drive for high quality successful delivery along with continuous process improvement
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, wish to work alongside professional people in an employee focused company and you are available immediately then please APPLY NOW!!
Please call Maria in our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.