|Job title :||SAP PI/PO Developer|
|Start date :||09/27/2021|
|Duration :||12 month contract|
|Job Reference :||551542_1|
|Job published :||25 days ago|
The Role - SAP PI/PO Developer
Our client is looking for a SAP PI/PO Developer for a 12 month contract role based in Canberra. Our client has number of initiatives and projects that require the skills of an integration consultant. You will also establish processes and requirements and have input to Integration Design and its continued progress.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in SAP PI/PO
- Strong knowledge across a broad range of SAP Modules from an integration point of view
- Strong hand on experience in Rest, SFTP File, SFDC, SOAP, Mail adapters
- Thrive in a project environment
- Capable of driving outcomes and implementing product delivery methods using SAP systems.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written (you will be liaising with the business/users)
- Must be Australian Citizen and valid for Security Clearance.
How to Apply
This is the kind of position that comes along rarely so if you are ready for your next challenge, apply now!
For further information please call Maria in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV via the links
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen