|Job title :||Senior SAP Payroll Consultant|
|Salary :||High Base Salary + Super + Bonus|
|Start date :||09/18/2021|
|Job Reference :||549385_2|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
SAP Payroll Product Owner - Functional Consultant
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Australian payroll function for multiple clients across the country. You will be the Australian Payroll Product Owner, taking ownership of all the tax, regulation & super changes and ensuring these are implemented effectively. To do this you must be an experienced end to end consultant with strong skills in design and configuration (as you will be building solutions in SAP). You will be the key decision maker on priorities and design decisions and work to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience as a functional SAP Payroll Consultant
- Strong understanding of Australian Payroll processes and up to date with tax and regulatory changes in Australian payroll
- Excellent design and configuration skills with the ability to build solutions from scratch
- Capable of leading a team if required and mentoring more inexperienced Consultants if necessary
- Any experience working in an AGILE environment will be highly beneficial
What's in it for you?
- Work from home (WFH) 100% of the time from anywhere in Australia
- Secure a long term career within a respected and well known organisation
- Own the Australian Payroll solution as the Product Owner
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next challenge, then please apply now! For more information call Keely at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Please note, you must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance