|Job title :||SAP Payroll Officer (SuccessFactors ECP)|
|Start date :||09/16/2021|
|Duration :||3 Months|
|Job Reference :||551139_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
SAP SuccessFactors Payroll Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment and work on the latest in payroll technology. You'll be part of the Payroll team running fortnightly payroll for this well-known and established organisation. Having experience in SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll (ECP) will give you a significant advantage in this role, however those with SAP Payroll will also be considered. This is an initial 3 month contract and due to start ASAP.
- Minimum 1+ years' experience processing payroll in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll (ECP)
- If no SuccessFactors experience, then at least 2+ years' experience processing payroll on SAP
- Experience running fortnightly pay run
- Proven ability to understand multiple award agreements and pay types
- Prior exposure to processing payroll for companies of over 2,000 employees
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and hard working demeanour
How to apply?
If you're looking for the next step in your career, working for a supportive and fun team, then please apply now!
For more information, please call Keely in our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Ensure your resume is uploaded in only MS word format.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance