|Job title :||SAP MM/ WM Consultant- Contract Opportunity/ Project Work|
|Start date :||11/01/2023|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||592784_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
Our client is seeking the expertise of an SAP MM/ WM Consultant to work on multiple projects on this high-profile site. This is a 6 month contract role, ideally based in Adelaide (but can be a Fly in Fly out hybrid combination). Plan ahead now for your December start to take you through Christmas into the New Year!
This sought-after position will offer you flexibility, interesting project work, a supportive work environment and the satisfaction of offering value from your vast and varied experience.
You will be working on end to end projects, small pieces of BAU work and importantly, continuous improvements. Your natural ability to build relationships will hold you in good stead to find out the pain points in the business and find solutions. Project-wise you will get stuck into it straight away across projects including SAP Warehouse reviews, Asset classifications,
- You will have approximately 8+ years of experience as an SAP Consultant with the majority of that time focusing on SAP MM and WM
- You would have at least 1 end to end SAP implementation
- Utilites/ Oil and Gas or similar Industry experience is a preference
- Your SAP MM skills will be from an integration into SAP PM (Asset Management) POV
- Any addition SAP module knowledge would be beneficial, especially SAP EWM
- Excellent communication/ stakeholder management skills
- Top tier documentation
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you are available now, then lease apply now! For more information call our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Apply now through seek and upload your resume in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment specialists