|Job title :||SAP MM/SD Support Consultant|
|Start date :||5/3/2021|
|Job Reference :||544039_1|
|Job published :||7 days ago|
This is a rare opportunity for an SAP MM/SD suppoort consultant to join a leading global enterprise during a pivotal moment in their SAP transformation.
Our client, a giant in market expansion services, is looking to hire a competant, expereinced and motivated SAP MM/SD level 1 support consultant.
Currently embarking on an SAP S4 HANA global roll out, our client has identified the need for local level 1 support for their SAP MM/SD modules.
A summary of the role:
- Perform support to Australia and New Zealand for all IT applications, mainly SAP-related requirements. This includes incidents, service requests, change requests, projects, demands and any other initiatives. The task includes the preparation of relevant business requirements and technical documentation for both countries’ business requests and requirements for enhancement of SAP and other global applications.
With an offshore team in Malaysia handling the configuration, this role requires:
- A consultant to provide first level global SAP and other business solutions support, prepare functional specifications which is inclusive of the monitoring/tracking of incident and service/change requests.
- Escalate critical issues/problem to second level support at Corporate Shared Services Centre (CSSC) for prompt technical, resolution and development in SAP and other global solutions
- Prepare, review and consolidate countries' requests for new developments or enhancements in ensuring a standardized and harmonized process
- Assist in testing and deployment/roll out of global and local projects and change requests within timeline and quality deliverables
- Work closely with CSSC, external parties and country business users for rollout of EDI integration with clients, customers and 3PL partners.
- Perform implementation of DKSH best practices, improvements, new/change requests from user and ensure conformance with change process
- Ensure adherence to service level agreement and processes
- Ensure availability of a single point of contact to user for prompt communication
- Support superior in day-to-day IT service management and delivery by closely monitoring ServiceNow dashboard
The skills & knowledge that our client is looking for:
- Demonstrate knowledge of SAP applications and end-user support, preferably in FMCG, Performance Materials and Technology industries
- Experience in implementing and supporting SAP applications
- Familiar with IT Service Management framework
- Abreast of the latest technologies and technological opportunities
- Proven competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner
- Proven basic numeracy and excellent quantitative analysis
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken