|Job title :||SAP Integration Architect - SAP S/4HANA|
|Start date :||09/03/2021|
|Job Reference :||550496_1|
|Job published :||14 days ago|
SAP Integration Architect – SAP S/4HANA
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP Integration Lead/Architect for an opportunity based in Auckland, this is a permanent role and will see you initially working on a large-scale SAP S/4HANA Implementation project
This is an exciting role that will see you responsible for integration architecture across the whole IT landscape during a large SAP S/4HANA transformation. You will also establish processes and requirements and oversee the Integration Design and its continued progress.
- 10+ years of SAP Integration experience SAP PI/PO/CPI
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Architecture role
- Experience in creating an Interface strategy across – IDoc, RFC, BAPI, REST, SOAP and recommending interface standards
- SAP Integration experience in a S/4HANA Implementation
- Good understanding of SAP S/4HANA technical architecture and database design
- Well versed with developing Design time objects, Configuration Objects, Mappings, User Defined Functions, Adapters and End to End monitoring in SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Well experienced in SAP PI on technology Adapters like File, FTP, SFTP, IDOC, Proxy, SOAP and mail
- Strong knowledge across a broad range of SAP Modules from an integration point of view, along with many other systems and also have working knowledge of SAP PO
- Experience with Integration with NON SAP systems
- Expertise of Future Service Design in an innovative environment
- Thrive in a project environment
- Able to mentor/manage other resources to an outcome if required
- Capable of driving outcomes and implementing product delivery methods using SAP systems.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written (you will be liaising with the business/users)
This is the kind of position that comes along rarely so if you are ready for your next challenge, apply now!
For further information please call Scott in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply to the role via the job portal
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of New Zealand, or have an appropriate New Zealand work visa.