|Job title :||SAP Fiori / ABAP Developer|
|Location :||Anywhere location in Australia|
|Start date :||11/15/2023|
|Duration :||12 month contract|
|Job Reference :||593566_1|
|Job published :||26 days ago|
One of our well-known client's, a true market leader and well-known company, is looking for an experienced SAP Fiori / ABAP Developer to join the team. This is a 12 month daily rate contract, our client is open to contractors based anywhere in Australia.
As the SAP Fiori / ABAP Developer you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver new applications and provide support services to users of all SAP Applications. Key areas:
- End to end Fiori development including requirement gathering, design, technical specifications, functional specifications, unit testing and implementation
- This is a full stack developer role, working on front and back-end applications.
- Extensive work in enhancements and CDS views.
- Working on SAP Fiori applications with complex custom code
- Work closely with other team members like backend developers, functional consultants and business analysts to deliver an end-to-end application that caters to all the business requirements resulting in high customer satisfaction.
- Must have minimum 4 years SAP Fiori experience and 8 - 10 years SAP ABAP development experience.
- Must have experience on working in an SAP S4 HANA environment working on multiple SAP FIORI applications.
- Experience in CDS views
- Experience of working as full-stack developer who can build both the front end and the back end.
- Extensive experience in complete project life cycle from requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and production support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, thrive on working independently and work well in a team environment.
- Open to occassion travel
For further information please call Maria at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa