|Job title :||SAP FICO Consultant|
|Start date :||3/16/2020|
|Job Reference :||432656_1|
|Job published :||15 days ago|
SAP FICO Consultant - 3 Month Contract
Join a highly reputable company to assist them on a merger project. Due to the security clearance required, applicants must be Australian Citizens.
Work you’ll do;
- Deliver a merger project in a fast-paced, team environment
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening collective knowledge
- Work closely with subject matter experts, process owners and key stakeholders to identify, analyse and document business requirements and co-ordinate system enhancements
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant SAP FICO industry experience
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Participation in all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP FICO implementations including Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Go Live, and Post Go-Live Support
- Strong client relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight project deadlines.
- MUST BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next challenge then please apply now! For more information, call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Please ensure your CV is uploaded in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists