|Job title :||SAP Basis Consultant|
|Start date :||2/4/2021|
|Duration :||Contract 6 Months|
|Job Reference :||499739_1|
|Job published :||21 days ago|
One of our clients is looking for an SAP Basis consultant with AWS or Azure experience for both contract and perm opportunities in Sydney. The role is for a project based migration from ECC to Cloud.
This fantastic opportunity will see you working in an exciting project environment with a strong team of SAP professionals. Our client has a big pipeline of SAP project and this role will see you sit amongst their project and team, working alongside a very experienced team of consultants.
To be considered for this opportunity you would ideally have:
· Minimum 5-7+ years of SAP BASIS experience
· Experience working in cloud environments
- Support and participate in SAP customer implementations through blueprint, design, implementation, operation, optimization and upgrade phases of the SAP solution.
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP products.
- Ability to support team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing reference able customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working against deadlines.
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results and accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. Utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities. Enjoys and thrives on performing multiple tasks and responsibilities at once
How to Apply
Please call our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to opportunities@SpellerInternational.com.au
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.