|Job title :||SAP Credit Officer|
|Start date :||4/22/2021|
|Job Reference :||543423_2|
|Job published :||19 days ago|
Our client requires a SAP Accounts Receivable Credit Officer for a permanent position, Monday to Friday, working hours 9.00am - 2.15pm, based in South East Melbourne
This is a key position within Finance Department requiring a solid clerical background and strong working knowledge of accounting policies and procedures, strong organisation skills, good communication skills and a willingness to achieve personal department and company goals.
- Strong working knowledge of accounts receivable responsibilities.
- Successful collections experience whilst maintaining high levels of customer service and rapport with clients.
- Competent with credit accounting processes: invoicing, banking, debits and credits, reporting.
- Ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level (Titan, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering transactions and financial information. Takes pride in accuracy of work. Builds processes and cross checks in place to ensure accuracy of system information and data.
- Adopts systematic approach or method to managing workload effectively. Recognises the importance of systems and processes and complying with company policies
- Strong work ethic and must be able to put in extra hours when required, such as at month-end and year-end.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you are available now, then lease apply now! For more information call our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Apply now through seek and upload your resume in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment specialists
You must have unrestricted working rights within Australia to be considered for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.