|Job title :||Kronos Test Analyst|
|Salary :||$400 - $500 per day|
|Start date :||7/20/2020|
|Duration :||3 Months|
|Job Reference :||445212_1|
|Job published :||26 days ago|
Kronos Test Analyst
Our client is looking for an experienced Kronos Test Analyst to join their project team. You will be supporting the Project Manager & Test Lead throughout the testing phase of their Rostering project. You will be assisting in the design & creation of test scripts, as well as undertaking all activities associated with the test phase, including intensive testing of test cases to ensure the solution is meeting business requirements. You will also be assisting the Test Lead in ensuring all results are accurately recorded in order to track successful completion.
- Previous experience working on large-scale projects, specifically within the implementation of Rostering solutions. Any exposure to Kronos Workforce Dimensions will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of aligning business requirements to testing scripts
- Self-starter able to support the Test Lead in developing test scripts and testing strategy
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Advanced Jira, MS Project & MS Excel skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next challenge then please apply now! For more information call Keely at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. CV's must be uploaded in MS Word format only.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists