|Job title :||Director People and Culture Systems|
|Start date :||2/5/2021|
|Job Reference :||499933_1|
|Job published :||20 days ago|
We have partnered with the Royal Children’s Hospital and are exclusively working with them to source their current vacancy for a Director of People and Culture Systems.
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) provides secondary and tertiary care to children and young people across the northern and western suburbs; specialist paediatric healthcare to the children of Victoria, Tasmania, southern NSW and parts of South Australia; and is the designated state-wide provider of services including paediatric trauma, rehabilitation and forensic medicine. As a quaternary centre for complex cardiac surgery and organ transplantation, the RCH cares for the sickest children from around Australia.
With a passionate, highly skilled and committed staff campus wide of over 6000, they provide a full range of clinical services, tertiary care and health promotion and prevention programs for children and young people.
The Royal Children’s Hospital is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
Director People and Culture Systems
- Shape and Lead the Hospital’s HRIS Strategy
- Support the positive experience of RCH managers and staff
- Parkville location – hub of the medical precinct and iconic Royal Children’s hospital
Part of the People and Culture Leadership team, the Director People and Culture Director is responsible for the delivery of key HR systems projects contained in the People & Culture Strategy.
Reporting to the Executive Director People and Culture, you will lead and implement systems improvement projects, maintenance and all HR system reporting for the organisation. To achieve the objectives of the role you have a small team that support the areas of systems administration, user training, project implementation and reporting.
There is a close working relationship and interface with the SAP Payroll system and the RCH Payroll shared service provided by the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Expert project management is required alongside a high level of hands -on analytical and quantitative skills. Relationship and performance management of third-party vendors to provide excellent service provision is central to the role.
Current and upcoming areas of focus include:
- Embedding and maintenance of new Success Factors Recruitment module
- New/upgraded LMS module
- Full roll-out of time and attendance (RosterOn) integration with Payroll
- Payroll and roster implementation of multiple new Enterprise Agreements in 2021.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in related field - HR, IT or equivalent
- Advanced skills in HRIS systems, including payroll (SAP essential), including at managerial level
- Strong understanding of Rostering/Time and Attendance solutions
- Project Management qualifications/extensive experience
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilient to manage a high workload and multiple priorities
- People/team leadership experience
- Proficient broad suite technology skills in a Microsoft environment, particularly very strong excel skills
- Experience in a health care or complex public sector setting
- Broad business skills at general management level including budget, contract and risk management
Why work at the RCH?
RCH is committed to a positive culture through enactment of their Compact. They offer the opportunity to work in world-class facilities, including a 24-hour gym, massage and supermarket. They are surrounded by Royal Park and only a short tram trip from the heart of Melbourne city.
They also offer discounted staff parking, salary packaging, an award-winning health and wellbeing program.
The RCH is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. They encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, all members of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
If you are searching for an rewarding job opportunity and get the opportunity to work for a respected organisation in a friendly and professional team then Please APPLY NOW!!!
Please call our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to email@example.com
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa