|Job title :||B2B Development Lead|
|Location :||Melbourne / WFH|
|Start date :||08/02/2022|
|Job Reference :||570845_1|
|Job published :||16 days ago|
About the role
The B2B Development Lead role will lead the onboarding and continuous improvement of our B2B Ecommerce Platform and oversee the transition off our clients legacy platform. You will play an important role in the simplifying our clients processes, connect better with customers and grow and expand their core Digital Commerce offering.
The digital transformation is currently in progress and require someone who can quickly come up to speed and hit the ground running in a role that is critical to the success of their business.
Daily activities and responsibilities of the Development Lead include leading the handover of completed features on their new SAP Commerce B2B Platform and overseeing the sunsetting of their outgoing PHP platform, building the development team to support their long-term roadmap of enhancements and day to day platform maintenance and hygiene.
- Oversee the customer facing launch of their new B2B ecommerce platform from a technical perspective
- Support the sunsetting of their outgoing ecommerce platform and help to ensure its integrity throughout the transition period
- Build a high-performing team to ensure our ecommerce meets and exceeds evolving customer expectations and needs
- Designing, developing, testing and debugging code that has customer experience front of mind
- Participate in team agile ceremonies as part of the regular delivery lifecycle
- Ensure resource estimates are accurate
- Manage delivery of build phases to agreed timelines.
- Manage BAU and continuous improvement activity
- Ensure completion of technical documentation
- Identify opportunities for process rationalisation/improvement
Skills & experience
- Have knowledge and experience in working with SAP Commerce (Hybris)
- Experience in transitioning and integrating SAP Commerce (Hybris) with modern and legacy internal and external applications
- Proficiency in CSS, Java Spring Framework, Solr, AzureSQL/MySQL Angular Framework
- PHP experience (desirable but not mandatory)
- Minimum of 5 years software engineering
- Flexible working arrangement. 1-2 days in the office
- Competitive salary package and bonus on offer
So if you are open to your next exciting challenge and wish to work for a well known and well respected organisation that will continue to expand your career horizon then please APPLY NOW!!
For further information please call Maria McNally in our Melbourne Office on 03 8373 6964 or apply via the link below.