|Job title :||SAP WM Consultant|
|Start date :||4/14/2021|
|Duration :||8 Month Contract|
|Job Reference :||542176_1|
|Job published :||27 days ago|
We require a highly qualified SAP WM Consultant, with knowledge & experiences of designing and implementing warehouse management processes in the S/4 HANA deployment project. This position will require qualified strong consulting skills, business knowledge and hands-on knowledge & experiences in SAP WM practices in global manufacturing environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Full-Cycle Implementation:
- Drive all WM build activities in SAP S/4 HANA implementation project, ensuring processes, data, reports and methodology compliance with Global Template.
- Responsible for end to end cycle for WM module in SAP implementation project including data migration, configuration, WRICEF design, all forms of testing, training, user acceptance testing, review business training materials and post go-live support.
- Responsible for quality assurance in solution and documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or business discipline.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ SAP WM implementation experience with at least 5 full-lifecycle SAP Go Live Projects with warehouse management module.
- Must have extensive hands-on experiences in project methodologies & implementation.
- Must have hands-on experience in designing, building, global/regional governance and implementation of global SAP templates.
- Must have experience in warehouse management (including intercompany transactions) related to manufacturing companies, including integration with the other logistics areas and finance.
- Must be willing and capable of learning new skills, technology and knowledge related to job functions.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you are available now, then lease apply now! For more information call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Apply now through seek and upload your resume in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment specialists
You must have unrestricted working rights within Australia to be considered for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.