|Job title :||SAP Payroll System Administrator|
|Start date :||11/23/2021|
|Duration :||12 month fixed term|
|Job Reference :||554517_1|
|Job published :||4 days ago|
This role uses analytical and quantitative skills to provide the organisations SAP HR/Payroll 1st and 2nd level support.
Maintain payroll system is compliance with all relevant industrial agreements and legislation.
You will also be responsible for SAP HR/payroll process improvement and the provision of regular ad hoc reports to support HR functions.
- Technical support and advice in the maintenance and support of the organisations payroll system and data.
- Develop, maintain and generate monthly metrics reports, to assist planning.
- Analyse and evaluate complex technical payroll systems procedures, control and information to ensure system performance and compliance
- Ensure payroll system remain fully operational an up to date at key processing and reporting times
- Monitor data integrity to ensure accuracy of payroll data
- Complete system audits and adhoc reports as requested
- Analyse and evaluate work methods, design and implement payroll systems procedures ensuring “best practise”
- policies, work processes and procedures are established and communicate these to the HR/payroll teams to ensure understanding and compliance
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation on user manuals to train end users.
- Undertake all external/internal audit requirements requiring payroll data
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires Qualification in related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Systems Administrator
- Advanced skills in Australian SAP Payroll systems nonnegotiable.
- Experience in a health care setting is desirable
- Proficient Microsoft Skills
How to Apply
This is the kind of position that comes along rarely so if you are ready for your next challenge, apply now!
For further information please call Maria in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV via the links
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa