|Job title :||SAP Payroll Advisor|
|Start date :||1/11/2021|
|Duration :||12 month fixed term contract|
|Job Reference :||489040_1|
|Job published :||14 days ago|
SAP SuccessFactors Payroll Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment and work on the latest in payroll technology. You will be part of the Payroll team running monthly payroll for this well-known and established organisation that has approximately 3500 employees. Having experience in SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll (ECP) will give you a significant advantage in this role, however those with SAP Payroll will also be considered.
- 8+ years’ experience working across the full end to end payroll.
- 3-5 years SAP Payroll specific experience
- Ideally a minimum 1+ years' experience processing payroll in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll (ECP)
- Experience running monthly pay run
- Proven ability to understand multiple award agreements and pay types.
- Prior exposure to processing payroll for companies of over 3,000 employees
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and hardworking demeanour
How to apply?
If you're looking for the next step in your career, working for a supportive and fun team, then please apply now!
For more information, please call Scott in our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Ensure your resume is uploaded in only MS word format.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.