|Job title :||SAP MM/WM Functional COnsultant|
|Location :||Sydney Remote|
|Start date :||5/18/2021|
|Job Reference :||544952_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
SAP WM/MM Functional Consultant
Our well known clients is looking for an SAP WM/MM Functional Consultant for a contract opportunity. Our client is looking to implement a new SAP Warehouse Inventory Management system that provides a fully automated solution from goods receipting through to asset disposal. The system will link to finance and procurement systems, asset management and ESM solution.
Currently our client has a standalone solution that requires mostly manual work to input and transfer data out of into their SAP asset management system. The new solution will be able to track an asset (laptop, desktop, monitor, mobile phone) in real time from the day it is received at the warehouse or dispatched to one of many offices Australia wide, through to the day it is disposed of.
- Minimum 4 - 5+ years experience as an SAP Functional Consultant in MM and WM to support business activities
- Strong configuration experience across all areas of SAP WM and MM
- Experience of EAM beneficial
- End to end greenfield implementation experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and business engagement skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and be a "self-starter"
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next challenge, then please apply now! For more information call Jack at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092.
Ensure resumes are uploaded in MS Word format only.
Please note, you must have unrestricted Australian working rights and be an Australian Citizen to apply for this position.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists