|Job title :||Salesforce Project Manager|
|Start date :||10/05/2021|
|Duration :||9 month contract|
|Job Reference :||551920_1|
|Job published :||16 days ago|
Salesforce Project Manager
Our large, well-know client is looking for a highly experienced Salesforce Project Manager for an initial 9 month contract in Melbourne. Ideally you will have managed projects for highly customised systems as well as Salesforce projects. There are multiple projects on the horizon for this client, so the opportunity is expected to go much further than the initial 9 month term.
Successful Candidate will have;
- Strong Technical PM
- Strong Vendor Management skills – i.e. Can hold Vendor PM’s to account
- Deep understanding of SAP integration
- Knowledge of Sales Force – Primary focus is CPQ/Revenue Cloud
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and ‘nice to have’ Marketing Cloud and Field service
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Delivery
- Project management of all aspects of the project, leading a team through the project life cycle.
- Direct responsibility of budget, scope, quality, schedule & operational readiness
- Partner with project team to deliver project reporting
- Vendor Management
- Identify & manage risk
How to Apply
Click 'Apply Now' and ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
For further information please call Maria in our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa