|Job title :||Project Manager (Infrastructure)|
|Start date :||08/03/2022|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||560291_2|
|Job published :||15 days ago|
Our client is seeking an experience Project Manager for some exciting new projects. This is an initial 6-month contract position based in Melbourne and it has definite potential to extend for the right person.
This is a fast-paced role in a FMCG environment with be an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- Manage project schedule, scope, resources and costs
- Manage relationships with external vendors and ensure the delivery of services
- Work with the Change Manager to manage stakeholders re the changes to process and people
- Work with the Business Analysts & SMEs to capture the business and functional requirements, prepare documentation for the execution of changes, walkthroughs, development and testing
- Own, lead and support the planning and implementation of the business changes.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Ideally you will have FMCG or Retail experience with experience of working on infrastructure projects
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in a SAP environment would be a bonus
If you want a team-orientated culture where new ideas are embraced and variety is assured, APPLY NOW!
How to Apply
Click 'Apply Now' and ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
For further information please call Maria in our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092