|Job title :||Program Manager (Commerce)|
|Location :||Melbourne / WFH|
|Start date :||11/10/2023|
|Duration :||June 2024, visibility for longer|
|Job Reference :||587812_2|
|Job published :||29 days ago|
We seek the expertise of an experienced Program Manager to join an exciting project. This role is to manage, drive and ensure the successful delivery of our B2B replatform program. We seek a Program Manager, who gets into the detail, invested in all stakeholders and can bring them on the journey.
- Develop and execute the strategic plan to achieve the B2B digital program objectives
- Identify goals, define project scope, allocate resources, and establish timelines
- Ensure timely, within-budget, and scope-compliant delivery of the B2B program, playing a vital role in the success of program delivery alongside the SI
- Implement demand management practices to maximise productivity while identifying the need for additional resources to support project outcomes
- Lead collaborative planning activities across the organisation, maintaining effective communication regarding program and project status
- Monitor progress, oversee project "health checks" to ensure alignment with enterprise architecture, strategy, and project management methodologies
- Establish consistent and effective governance for the portfolio of Digital & Data related business projects
- Foster a positive and customer-focused culture within the B2B project, motivating and guiding team members towards continual development and improvement
The skills required:
- A minimum of 10 years of program management experience in delivering large and complex IT or digital portfolios, programs, or projects
- Professional certifications in Project Management fields such as PMP, Certified Scrum Master, Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe), Professional Scrum Master, PRINCE2 Practitioner are highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to prepare and tailor materials for diverse audiences ranging from the Executive Leadership Team to junior IT team members.
- Proficiency in defining and managing technology project budgets, along with a strong understanding of accounting concepts. Experience in developing IT business cases and capex/opex requests
- Articulate and persuasive communication style
- Someone who can explain a complex situation clearly
- Leadership style that is clear, collaborative, hands on, passionate, a real people person
- Good time management
- Wholesale/B2B experience is desirable
- SAP Commerce cloud desirable
If you want a team-orientated culture where new ideas are embraced and variety is assured, APPLY NOW!
For further information please call Maria at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa