|Job title :||ECP Consultant|
|Start date :||12/15/2020|
|Duration :||3 months|
|Job Reference :||487625_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
SuccessFactors ECP Consultant - Flexible arrangement
Our client is looking for an ECP consultant to assist with the final stages of delivery, The role will involve guiding and giving assistance and advice, support through the final stages of delivery, supporting UAT, supporting BAU and assisting through go-live.
- Minimum of 1 implementation in SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll (this is essential to be considered for this position)
- Functional config experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Indepth Payroll knoweldge
What's in it for you?
- Contract opportunity
- Opportunity to work directly for the client
- Great team environment
- 3 days from the office 2 from home.
- Free onsite parking
How to Apply
This is a rare opportunity that will give you exposure to an exciting project environment, with a highly competitive salary on offer and growth within your role. This role is due to start ASAP so if you are an experienced SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll Consultant then please APPLY NOW!
Click on 'Apply Now' or call Jack Bland in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092. Please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.