|Job title :||Customer Service Representative|
|Location :||Southeast Melbourne|
|Start date :||10/24/2023|
|Job Reference :||590903_3|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in the southeast of Melbourne. They specialise in producing high-quality products for a wide range of industries. We are currently seeking two Customer Service Representative who have worked in manufacturing industry to join our client's team for an asap start for an permanent position.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional service to our valued customers. Your primary responsibility will be to handle customer inquiries and process phone orders directly into the SAP system. You will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ensuring efficient order processing and maintaining strong communication with customers and internal teams.
- Handle incoming customer inquiries via phone, email, and other communication channels
- Key customer orders directly into the SAP system accurately and efficiently
- Ensure timely order processing, shipment, and delivery coordination
- Provide product information, pricing, and availability to customers
- Follow up backorders by checking production status, purchase order information and status
- Processing of month end customer consignment orders and invoicing
- Resolve customer complaints and issues promptly and professionally
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure smooth order fulfillment
- Maintain accurate customer records and update information in the database
- Follow up with customers regarding order status and shipment updates
- Strive to achieve customer satisfaction and retention targets
- New hire knowledge sharing and training
- At least 3 years previous experience in a customer service role
- Must have experience working in Manufacturing industry
- Proficient in using SAP to key phone orders directly into the system will be beneficial, though not essential
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Positive attitude and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Gain experience in a leading manufacturing company
- Professional development opportunities
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next exciting opportunity, then please apply now! For more information call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092.
Please ensure your CV is uploaded in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.