Speller International is one of Australia’s largest and most respected SAP resourcing and recruitment companies. Established in 2001, we are renowned for our expertise in sourcing talented professionals with specialist SAP skills for contract, permanent and executive positions. Our team operates across three specialist resourcing and recruitment divisions:
- SAP (IT) Division
- SAP Change, Training and Documentation Division
- SAP Corporate Services (Users) Division
We also offer SAP Consulting Services across the full range of SAP technologies.
SAP (IT) Division
We are SAP specialists, not IT generalists, offering specialised SAP resourcing and recruitment services across all vertical, horizontal and segmented market sectors. Servicing the full spectrum of SAP technology, the SAP (IT) division continuously works within our niche market to understand the industry and the continuing technological changes.
Positions managed in the SAP (IT) division include but are not limited to:
- SAP Analytics – BI/ BW/ BO/ BPC, Data Warehousing
- SAP Architects – Solution/ Enterprise/ Technical
- SAP ARIBA
- SAP Basis / Netweaver/ Solution Manager
- SAP Business Analysts
- SAP Configuration – FICO/ SD/ MM/ PP/ PM/ LE/ WM & eWM/ CRM/ APO/ MSS/ ESS/ QM/ PS
- SAP Data – Data Migration, Data Governance/Master Data
- SAP Integration – PI/ PO/ HCI
- SAP IS: IS Oil/ IS Mine/ IS Retail/ IS Utilities
- SAP Mobility
- SAP PMO: Project Coordinator, Project Administrator
- SAP Project Director / Project Manager/ Project Lead
- SAP S/4 HANA, SAP S/4 HANA Finance, Cloud4Customer
- SAP Security/ Authorisations/ GRC
- SAP SuccessFactor Specialist
- SAP Technical – ABAP, Portals, WebDynpro, Workflow, Webservices
- SAP Tester/ Test Manager/ Test Lead/ Test Coordinator
- Transitional Manager, Cutover Manager, Service Delivery
SAP Change, Training and Documentation Division
Our Change, Training and Documentation division is focused on providing quality staff to allow for the increased demand in SAP knowledge and usability. With the continuing changes to SAP and the necessity for organisations to invest in updated software, Speller International identifies that end users and other facilitators require relevant and concise training in addition to tangible training materials. Paramount to this is the importance of the delivery to be executed by highly knowledgeable and competent SAP Training and Documentation Specialists.
We understand the varying complexities of each SAP project and will not just provide generic SAP staff, but will listen to your specific requirements. For example, we can provide staff who are proficient in differing authorising tools such as uPerform, SPP, or when a Change Manager is required to follow a specific methodology, such as ADKAR or PROSCI, we will find the suitable candidate. We don’t just provide a generalist SAP Trainer, if you need an SAP PM Trainer, we will provide an SAP PM Trainer. It’s these specific details which make the difference and help to ensure the success of your project.
Positions managed in this division include but are not limited to:
- SAP Training Manager / Training Lead
- SAP Technical Writers/ Trainers and Instructional Designers
- SAP Change Managers / SAP Change Analysts
- SAP Change & Communications Managers
- SAP Training Coordinators / Schedulers / Analysts
SAP Corporate Services (Users) Division
Our SAP Corporate Services division specialises in placing staff where an active knowledge of SAP is a prerequisite for the role. We identified a huge demand for SAP ‘users’ in organisations who require employees with SAP expertise in core business functions.
Speller International works with clients who have streamlined their corporate functions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness by placing knowledgeable SAP users to manage these business-critical operations.
The SAP Corporate Services division allows us to expand our services to our existing clients, giving us the opportunity to work across the broader business, not just in IT.
Positions managed in this division range from coordinator and administration, through to consultants and specialists and up to senior management positions, and include but are not limited to:
- Payroll: Payroll Officers, Payroll Leads, Payroll Managers
- Procurement: Procurement Specialist, Contract Administrators, Category Specialist, Supply Chain Specialist
- Reporting: Reporting Analyst, Reporting Specialist, Information Management
- Finance: AR/AP, Credit Officer, Credit Controller, Finance Officer, Finance Manager, Bookkeeper, Accountants (Cost, Financial, Management)
- Master Data: Master Data Specialist
- Logistics: Logistics Officer, Shipping Coordinator, Load Planners, Inventory Controller, Inventory Co-ordinator, Supply Planner, Production Scheduler, Vendor Planner, Procurement Officer, Warehouse Operative, Contracts Administrator, Demand Planners
- Sales: Sales Analyst, Order Entry, Billings Officer
- Human Resources: Reconciliation Specialist, HR Specialist, Learning and Development Coordinator
SAP Consulting Services
Speller Consulting Services was launched in 2014 as a response to many of our SAP customers seeking new avenues to partner with more flexible, customer-focused SAP providers. Offering SAP Consulting Services across the ANZ region, we combine Speller International’s credibility in the SAP market with the high calibre of SAP consultants in our extensive network, to offer boutique consulting services as a genuinely viable alternative to SAP Consulting firms. With an adaptable service model for adhoc, flexible and highly capable consultants, Speller Consulting’s unique services model provides strategic, cost-effective, on-shore delivery of SAP initiatives and solutions and staff augmentation across a broad spectrum of SAP technologies.
SAP initiatives include but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning
- Business case development
- SAP project management and governance
- SAP business process expertise
- SAP functional and technical team augmentation
- SAP integration
- SAP migration
- SAP Training, Documentation and Change proposition (OCM)
SAP Contractor Payrolling Service
Speller International is also able to provide a dedicated payrolling service for those clients that have sourced their own SAP contractors. This service is carried out by our internal Administration Division, not outsourced to a third party, which ensures optimum accuracy and complete flexibility so that we can maintain the highest levels of service.
For more information about our SAP Payroll Services, contact us.