|Job title :||Senior Test Coordinator|
|Start date :||01/20/2022|
|Duration :||8 months|
|Job Reference :||557180_1|
|Job published :||4 months ago|
An Australian owned, global company who look after their employees and strive for excellence, not only technology-wise, but in sustainability, work safe compliance and teamwork. You will be challenged and busy with multiple projects in flight and new ones commencing on the way.
About the Role
Challenges and excitement await you as you join in the midst of multiple projects and prepare to kick off new projects in this role of Senior Test Coordinator. You will be leading in effect, as you drive the testing, adhere to governance create test plans and make sure deadlines are met in this role that will elevate your career to the next step.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience as a Test Analyst across various applications
- Previous experience working as a test coordinaton, test lead or stand aline test analsyt
- Ability to train, mentor and support less experienced staff in the use of a testing toolset
- Experience across development and maintenance of test plans, disciplines and toolsets within medium to large projects
- Logging and management of defects using internal test management tool (Microfocus ALM)
- Experience in estimations and cost tracking for both BAU and Project work
- Understanding of advanced computing applications, including the SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Cloud, Web and Digital soltions
How to Apply
Click 'Apply Now' and ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
For further information please call Scott at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa