|Job title :||SAP Finance Business Analyst|
|Start date :||3/29/2021|
|Duration :||6 Month (Possibly another 6 months further)|
|Job Reference :||542099_1|
|Job published :||22 days ago|
Our client requires the assistance of an SAP FICO Business Analyst for a finance project in the early stages of the requirements and design phase. This 6 month contract is an urgent requirement and will begin ASAP. There is also possibility of a further 6 months.
In this role, you will be using your extensive financial background to re-engineer SAP (Finance and Controlling - FICO) technology, business processes, master data, extraction of data into HANA, operationalisation of the BAU compliant business processes, with required reporting (analytical and process), and the implementation governance and controls to align with audit requirements.
You will be working alongside relevant stakeholders to really get an understanding of the business processes, look at new processes and working with the correct legislation, uncover specific details to determine your outcomes.
- Deep knowledge of SAP Finance functionality i.e. GL structures, profit centre accounting, sales, and accruals.
- Deep knowledge of SAP FICO functionality i.e. Finance (FI), Controlling (CO)
- Ability to interpret legislation, identify what data, processes, etc. are required for the reporting projects to meet its objectives
- Experience designing and implementing governance and controls in a corporate setting
- Ability to define data (transaction & master) , analytics, and processes requirements
- Resolving process issues identified through analytics or non-analytical functions/processes
- Comprehensively document all requirements and ensure business alignment and endorsement is achieved
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and ability to drive clarity from ambiguity
- Ability to unpick requirements, provide credible estimates, and determine the most viable approach to deliver requirements
- Ability to specifiy requirements and change for IT systems
- Data design between data sources, HANA, and data marts to meet requirements
- E2E Analytics/BI project experience with general IT project initiation
- Lead SAP / HANA / Power BI solutions through to implementation
- Strong understanding of the full Solution Delivery Lifecycle and writing use cases
- Ability to align with vendors and create shared, viable, and risk averse plans
- MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint) and Visio - Medium to Advanced
- Deep hands-on experience of using various SAP transactions, particularly Finance related
- Power BI (or other Visualisation Tool) – Medium
- E2E Testing experience – Ability to conceptualise testing and direct business team
- Able to construct a requirements traceability matrix with related test scenarios
How to Apply?
If you meet the above criteria, have excellent SAP financial skills and have an investigative nature, then apply now!
Please make sure you attach your resume in Microsoft Word format only. For further questions contact Maria in our Melbourne office on 03 9348 0092.
Please note, you must have fully unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS