|Job title :||Office Manager|
|Start date :||3/19/2021|
|Job Reference :||541603_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Speller International is a specialist SAP (IT) Recruitment company that has been successfully operating since 2001. Our office is very fast-paced and we are a tight team, who value our members and believe in investing in our people. We are looking for a proactive, motivated and experienced Office Manager or Senior Administrator with a team-focused approach to join our dynamic office.
Working with the Managing Director, Sales Manager and team of 12 across (business development managers, recruitment consultants, projects and finance), this role is responsible for the organisation and coordination of the office operations and procedures associated with a small – medium sized recruitment firm.
As the glue that holds the office together, the ideal candidate would be someone who has 5+ years previous administrative experience at a senior level, ideally with office management skills or providing support to a sales team. You must also have outstanding customer service skills as you will be the first point of contact for our valued clients and contractors. You will need a high level of Microsoft Office skills with advanced proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Experience using Microsoft Teams, Zoom and a sales CRM / database would be highly advantageous. Exposure to Xero would be ideal but is not essential.
Individuals coming from a background in recruitment would be an ideal fit, however we will also consider people with experience providing administrative support to sales teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Planning and organising the day-to-day running of the back-office as well as organising all functions, exhibitions, launches and staff training and all staff travel requirements
- General administration duties, including answering the phone, handling general enquiries and maintaining a comprehensive filing system.
- Sending, receiving and accountability for all contracts, including both client and candidate contracts and extensions.
- Onboarding of both contractors and clients in our payroll portal
- Working in partnership with our Payroll & Accounts Coordinator regarding and Bookkeeper to support our 120+ contractors
- Providing high-level support to the BDM’s and Candidate Managers as required including data entry, resume formatting and liaising with candidates & clients
- Working closely with our Projects Coordinator on various adhoc projects
- Personal Assistant duties to the Managing Director, Non-Executive Director and Sales Manager
- Maintaining office technology, equipment and supplies – including daily backups, computers and general office requirements, stationery ordering and liaising with external stakeholders such as building management, IT, professional membership organisations and function venues, ensuring the office is clean, organised and well-maintained
- Overseeing IT and equipment needs of the office including being the main contact for our IT Support Consultant on IT related issues and enquiries on behalf of the team
- Supplier management including advertising and job board platforms (SEEK, JobServe & LinkedIn), software platform suppliers (Wizardsoft/Astute Payroll), utilities and telecommunications providers (Energy Australia & Next Telecom), office amenities (printer maintenance, stationary, IT equipment), security and cleaning third party providers, body corporate and real estate contacts and other contractors.
What we offer
- Great central Carlton location in an open plan office with spectacular views
- Regular staff drinks and balcony BBQ’s
- End of quarter and EOFY team activities, trips, awards and incentives
- Employee Assistance Program and mental health leave
- Employee Wellbeing Program including group personal training sessions
- Flexibility to work remotely when necessary
- Fun, lively and high performing team who love a laugh
To be successful in this role you will be required to be highly organised, passionate and priority-driven individual who has an eye for detail and a common-sense approach to work. If you are looking for an interesting, diverse and challenging role in a fun, stimulating and down-to-earth environment, this could be the role for you.
PLEASE NOTE: A current drivers licence will be required for this role and a National Police Check will be undertaken at the offer stage.
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach Word format documents