|Job title :||IT Business Analyst|
|Start date :||08/17/2021|
|Job Reference :||549345_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
Our well-known client is seeking the expertise of a strong IT Business Analyst to join the team for an initial 6 month fixed term contract position. This will be a challenging, fast-paced role, working across multiple projects.
The main responsibility for the Business Analyst is to create value across the different streams by driving transformative change through Business Process and Technology. In this role it is key to build trusted partnerships, especially with key Business stakeholders and partners in the design and delivery of appropriate interventions.
- At least 5+ years’ experience applying Business Analysis discipline, methodologies, and standards such as BABOK
- Demonstrated success participating in and delivering end-to-end process and technology initiatives, in the capacity as a BA
- Solid experience in participation of major change initiatives across Business and IT functions, through both technology and process innovation
- Solid experience creating procedures and documentation, including AS-IS and TO- BE process design, preparing feature and requirements, solution design, as well as testing, training, and end user communication
- Exposure to multi-discipline functional areas and solutions and processes typically relevant within a corporate setting is highly preferred, such as, Finance, Procurement, Human Capital Management (HCM) and more
- Sound leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to develop trust credibility with Colleagues, Business Teams, Customers and Leaders at all levels.
This is an exciting role starting ASAP which will offer you valuable experience with a well-known organisation. So if you have the relevant skills and a track record of solid IT Business Analyst roles....Apply Now!
For further information please call Mary in our Melbourne office on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa