|Job title :||Enterprise Architect|
|Location :||Tasmania / Melbourne / Sydney / Brisbane|
|Start date :||11/20/2023|
|Duration :||3 months with possibility of extension|
|Job Reference :||593732_1|
|Job published :||21 days ago|
Seeking the expertise of an Enterprise Architect for an asap start to create an integration strategy that will inform its approach to application selection/replacement as it manages the transition, from a primarily on premise application suite, to the cloud. This transition is not expected to be done immediately but complement the existing digital landscape and future investment choices. The strategy will provide clarity on the standards required to support integration and the necessary data management and classifications and consider the integration flows across cloud, on-premise and operating in hybrid environment.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to elicit clear requirements.
- Deal with ambiguity and a wide variety of stakeholders with differing needs.
- Navigate process, system and people changes and understand/communicate impacts.
- Facilitate workshops where representatives may have differing viewpoints / capability (technical, business) and agree the way forward.
- Agile in approach, identifying how work can be packaged to maximise the delivery of benefits whilst navigating competing priorities.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and transition planning from on premise to cloud and managing a hybrid environment ideally within an Energy Utility or critical infrastructure organisation.
- Previous experience working for utility/energy industry.
- Demonstrated experience delivering an integration or enterprise architecture strategy.
- Demonstrated experience implementing an integration strategy.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and proactively to achieve business outcomes.
For further information call our Melbourne Office to speak with Maria on 03 9349 0092 or apply now!
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa