SAP Contracting Services
For those interested in the variety and flexibility that SAP contracting can provide, Speller International can offer you some of the most exciting and prestigious roles. We have a supportive and knowledgeable Candidate Management Division to guide candidates through the job search process, contract negotiations and the start date. There is then ongoing Contractor Support for the duration of your contract. When your assignment is coming to an end, the process starts all over again, following our structured recruitment methodology.
Our candidate services include:
- The ability to browse our job ads and apply for a specific position or register with us to ensure we contact you when a suitable role becomes available
- Frank and honest appraisal of market value and career prospects
- Up to date information on salary rates and guides
- Discrete and confidential consultations regarding your current and future positions
- Ensuring detailed and timely feedback in relation to your application
- Providing OH&S training and workplace induction
- Ongoing Contractor Support, which provides management and regular contact from your dedicated Candidate Manager and thorough administration support from our Administration Division.
Candidate Care Program
Our Candidate Care program encompasses:
- Friendly and responsive communication on a structured and ongoing basis
- Structured recruitment methodology
- Career guidance
- Resume preparation
- Interview technique, tips and skills
- Practice interview questions
- Advice about the SAP employment market
- Access to our Speller International SAP Group on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+
- OH&S updates
- SAP industry matters such as market trends and technology
- SAP news
PAYG vs PTY vs Contractor Management
One of the key advantages of contracting is choice. As a Speller International contractor you have three different contracting options to choose from:
- Contracting as a Speller International PAYG Contractor
- Contracting as a Pty Ltd Company
- Contracting through a Contractor Management Company
In choosing the right option for you, be sure to consider your personal and financial circumstances carefully and discuss the options with your accountant and/or financial adviser before making a decision.
View our Contractors section for more information including;
- Timesheets and pay
- Safety / OHS
SAP PERMANENT / EXECUTIVE PLACEMENT
For candidates interested in a permanent or executive SAP position, Speller International can provide you with a reliable service. Our supportive and knowledgeable Candidate Management Division, guide candidates through the job search process, salary package negotiations and the start date following our structured recruitment methodology. You will also have access to industry information and knowledge through our Candidate Care Program.
Permanent candidates have the choice of applying for a specific job ad or to submit your CV to join our candidate database. Once we have received your CV, we will endeavour to match your skills and particular needs with our impressive client base from around Australia.
The key criteria we target in confidential consultation with you are:
- Your career needs
- Your skills
- Your career aims
- Your salary expectations
SAP PAYROLLING SERVICES
Due to industry changes in contracting laws, clients are now requesting contractors use a third party to meet legislative standards in payroll tax and a broad range of insurances including public liability, professional indemnity and workcover. If you require a third party to facilitate this, Speller International can offer payrolling services at a nominal margin which is conducted onsite by our Administration Division.
Please contact us for more information.