SAP Warehousing System Specialist
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced SAP Warehousing System User to join a dynamic and progressive business that has a strong reputation in the market for quality and innovation.
- Working with key stakeholders in order to drive operational improvement
- Bring support and guidance to the operational team
- System expertise and knowledge, both in day to day operations and data communication between different systems
- Undertake system health checks and run performance reports
- Problem solve system alert issues
- Comprehend technical specifications and processes, including functional design documents, interface specifications and material flow diagrams
- Lead all areas of change management, including planning, change authorisation, deployment and post change reviews
- Shift work will be required
- Must have strong end user skills in SAP WM & MM
- Extensive background in FMCG, Manufacturing or Logistics/Supply Chain operations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A positive and pro active approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to show initiative and follow through on areas of responsibility
- Experience working with warehouse automation will be looked on favourably
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the best warehousing technology in the business, and be a part of a global company that is committed to delivering first class service and continually increasing production efficiency.
How to Apply?
If you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step in your career, then apply now!
Please make sure you attach your resume in Microsoft Word format only. For further questions contact Keely in our Melbourne office on 03 9348 0092.
Please note, you must have fully unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS