One of our clients is seeking the expertise of a broad Technical Architect to join their friendly and experienced team permanently. This opportunity will provide you with a rewarding and challenging mix of project and support based in Melbourne’s East.
The client is embarking on a large scale IT transformation project which will impact across Master Data, Finance, Analytics and CRM. You will play a key role in the overall technical architecture and framework and subsequently inherit this solution into BAU
This exciting position will allow you to take real ownership over the technical environment and with your strong hands-on technical areas across a wide range of application and data integration; web, mobile, e-commerce; data and security integration; the ideal candidate will have experience working with cloud environments, methods of integration, security methods and standards, and be up to date with the constant changes and developments in existing and emerging technologies.
In this role, you will be required to;
- Evaluate technical solutions and consider the needs of the project as well as the alignment to the overall technical roadmap
- Maximising and communicating technical architecture value
- Executive influence and relationship building with senior business and IT stakeholders
- Ensure solutions align to the Digital Strategy and Enterprise Architecture roadmaps
- Ensuring appropriate architecture governance for projects
The ideal candidate will have;
- A strong hands on technical experience in CyberSecurity and Integration
- Recent experience working in as a technical architect or at least having had some architecture experience
- Experience in integration of cloud and on premise solutions with specific focus on AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of frameworks like ITIL and TOGAF
- Experience in capturing and articulating detailed solution designs
- Must have a can do attitude
We are happy to consider experienced applicants as well as candidates who are looking to take a “step up”
If you are looking for a challenging permanent role that will initially see you involved in a major transformation aand will give you the chance to learn and develop your skills and career in a supportive environment then apply now!
For further details please contact Scott in our Melbourne Head Office on (03) 9348 0092
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.