We have a contract opportunity for a Communications Specialist to join an existing project team working on an SAP implementation. You will be reporting to the Change Lead and will be responsible for running with the communications plan, and executing varying comms, requirements to identified targeted audiences.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hitting the ground running as the project is already underway and being able to use your experience to work autonomously
- Work with the Change & Training Leads to execute the Comms Plan, raising business awareness and the understanding of project information, outcomes and key changes / impacts
- Providing communications leadership and support to all key stakeholders and business owners in the company
- Developing relevant communication documents, ensuring best practice by communicating with appropriate content for each target audience
- Increasing awareness of project deliverables and outcomes, providing reasoning and understanding for all objectives
- Comms. experience in a project environment
- 5 years+ related experience
- Pragmatic approach, self-starter, ability to work autonomously
- Flexible with ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to add value from Day 1
- Works well within teams in a challenging environment
- Looking for part-time work (ideally 3 days per week)
We are looking for a candidate who can start ASAP, however, the organisation would be happy to wait for the right candidate. The duration of the role is approx. 6 months and would look to interview immediately.
Please only apply if you have a very good understanding of communications and have proven background in the required area, thank you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to Chris Oughton in our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to [email protected]