One of our clients who are a global manufacturing company are embarking on a a global template roll out project. This role will be initially to manage the deployment in Indonesia, travel may also be required to the USA. The role will be rolling out SAP FICO, HR, PP, MM & SD to a number of sites around the world. The role will be based from Brisbane however extensive international travel will be required.
- Strong SAP Project Management at least 7+ year of SAP implementation experience with proven experience developing delivery plans
- Strong delivery and deployment experience
- Experience setting up plans for Training, User Acceptance, Testing and Post GoLive support
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Proven ability to “Drive” projects to success
- High attention to detail
- An ability to influence others
- Providing effective leadership to team members, users, and other relevant personnel
How to Apply
This is an exciting new role which will offer you invaluable experience on a high profile project. So if you have the relevant experience and a proven track record of successfully delivering SAP Projects, then please….Apply Now!
For further information please call Jack Bland in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa