SAP Solution Architect (SAP IS-U)
One of our well known clients is looking for an experienced SAP Solution Architect with a strong background in Utilities (SAP IS-U) for a 12 month initial contract based in Adelaide
Here is a great opportunity to get involved with a well-established organisation that is embarking on a large scale SAP IS-U transformation project (12 month plus). This is your chance to really step up to the challenge and put your skill set into practice while being responsible for the SAP IS-U/C4C process solution design and working closely with the business and technical leads.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience and strong functional and design knowledge in SAP IS-U (Customer Information, Billing, Meter Data Mgmt. and Market Transaction Management)
- Ideally have experience working on a SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Hybris C4C Marketing experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a previous Solution Architecture role
- Need to be able to take business requirements and design and build systems
- Able and willing to perform all tasks in a project environment
- Able to mentor/manage other resources to an outcome if required
- Capable of driving outcomes and establishing relationships at all levels of the business
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written (you will be liaising with the business/users)
This is the kind of position that comes along rarely so apply now.
Please call Scott in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to [email protected]
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa