This is a rare opportunity for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll Consultant to join this Sydney based consultancy on a permanent basis.
You’ll get to work on the latest technologies in a fast paced, project environment and build on your existing SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll skills
- Minimum 6 years experience as an SAP Payroll Consultant (Australian Payroll)
- Minimum 2 years experience in SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll (this is essential to be considered for this position)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- At least 1 end to end implementation of SuccessFactors EC Payroll
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to take a lead role on projects
What’s in it for you?
- Work on average just 41 hours per week – much lower than regular consultancy hours
- Get the opportunity to work on one project at a time. Enjoy never getting double billed!
- Work for a family focused, flexible company
- Have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects
- Grow your knowledge in other areas of SuccessFactors
- Very little travel required. 99% of your time will be spent in Sydney
How to Apply
This is a rare opportunity that will give you exposure to an exciting project environment, with a highly competitive salary on offer and growth within your role. This role is due to start ASAP so if you are an experienced SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll Consultant then please APPLY NOW!
Click on ‘Apply Now’ or call Keely Shay in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092. Please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa with unrestricted working rights, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance